Date: Friday, April 25, 2014
Time: 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: The Villain
Address: 50 North 3rd St, Brooklyn, NY
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/854038621279741/
Ask someone what their favorite part of Taiwan is, and chances are the answer will be about food.
It’s in this spirit that Taiwanese American Professionals – New York (TAP-NY) brings you our Third Night Market – a journey that will transport you to a delightful, one-of-a-kind fair where you’ll be treated to food from some of NYC’s finest vendors – savory, sweet, and delicious.
All attendees will receive a Passport to Night Market, guaranteeing a dish from each of our hand-picked vendors. Taiwanese drinks and regional beverages will flow, and of course, we’ll have Taiwan Beer to give you a little buzz. Take a picture at our photobooth, try your hand at a traditional Taiwanese gold-fishing game, grab a mic for a bit of karaoke, and more!
Mix, mingle, drink, and journey as we transform a Williamsburg warehouse into a memorable experience. Venue is located a short walk from the Bedford Avenue L stop and the East River Ferry (North Williamsburg stop).
Some of our vendors are a TAP Night Market exclusive, others haven’t been seen in NYC for a long time, some are brand new, and others are old favorites. Come join the fun with:
– A-Pou Dumplings – Pan fried dumplings, just like from your mother’s kitchen
– General Tso’Boy – A never before seen vendor, an Asian twist on the classic Po’boy sandwich
– Macaron Parlour – A delectable array of unconventional macarons
– Nom Wah Tea Parlour – Catered food from the first dim sum parlour in NYC
– Outerborough – The time-honored night market and Taiwanese staple: stinky tofu
– Sweet Pleasure Confections – Delicious Asian inspired sweets
– Taicken Chicken – Making their glorious return, Taicken continues to impress with delicious Taiwanese popcorn chicken…and a brand new hand crafted dish
– Thirstea – A tasty twist on bubble tea, this isn’t your run of the mill drink
– Wooly’s – Back in NYC, healthy and delicious shaved snow topped with fresh fruit and sumptuous syrup
– Tiger Beer – Award winning beer, on deck to quench and refresh
– Taiwan Beer – Need we say more?
– And more!
Get your tickets today before they run out: http://nightmarket.tapny.org/
Media enquiries: email@example.com
Sponsorship enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org