Date: Friday, June 7, 2013
Time: 10:30am – 3:00pm
Location: Harbor Group Management
Address: 300 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 2225, Chicago, IL
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/592479377442563/
Taiwanese Junior Chamber of Commerce Chicago (TJCCC) invites you to Join Us For Our Blood Drive and Help Us Save Lives!
Donating blood has many health benefits! Not only will you help someone in need of blood, but also help your health and wellness. Health benefits from donating blood: reducing oxidation stress of your heart, preventing cancer, and free blood analysis.
Make a difference! Donating blood is one of the easiest ways! One blood donation can help save the lives of up to 3 people! Join us and help your communities and neighbors.
– Be in generally good health and feeling well
– Must have valid photo or signature ID.
– Weigh at least 110 pounds
– Be 17 years of age up to 85th birthday
BEFORE YOU DONATE:
– Drink plenty of water or fruit juice the night and morning before you donate
– Eat a full meal three hours prior to the donation.
– Remember to bring your ID!
Question? Contact: Cheng-Yung Kuo- email@example.com