Date: Sunday, February 10, 2013
Time: 5:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Taiwanese American Community Center (TACC)
Address: 7838 Wilkerson Court, San Diego, CA
Cost: $10 prepay, $15 at the door
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/584835648197235/
Happy Lunar New Year! Taiwanese American Professionals – San Diego (TAP-SD) would like to invite you to celebrate 2013 Lunar New Year with the tradition of hotpot. This event is a good opportunity to mingle with new and old members. More importantly, you may get a chance to win a red envelope (“紅包”) with surprises:
* $50 Starbucks gift card- by CPA, Phillip Chang.
* $40 P.F. Chang’s gift card- by Dr. Connie.
* 2 Baskin Robbins ice cream cakes – by Baskin Robbins, La Jolla (Lulu Lin)
* Gift cards- by Pangea
* B1G1 free card- by Infini Tea
* $25 gift certificate- by e-Drink
* free Karaoke time- by Karaoke101 (depend on the number of participants)
* … and more to come
Admission: $10 pre-pay* / $15 at the door
Purchase tickets here: https://www.wepay.com/events/tap-sd-2013-chinese-new-year-hotpot-dinner
*Pre-pay: RSVP by Friday, February 8, 2013 12:00 pm
Important note: Please facebook message TAP-SD in advance, if you require a special meal, so that they can do their best to provide one. (Vegetarian, Religious…etc)
See you there!