Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012
Time: 6:00pm – 10:00pm
Location: Hilton San Gabriel
Address: 225 W Valley Blvd, San Gabriel, CA
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/334888363245032/
The Miss Taiwanese American (MTA) Pageant is an annual competition by Taiwan Center Foundation of Greater Los Angeles. In this pageant, a select group of young Taiwanese American ladies are chosen as finalists to compete for the title of Miss Taiwanese American Queen. The goal of the Miss Taiwanese American Pageant is:
– To showcase young Taiwanese American women in a high quality production that will represent their culture, intelligence and talent.
– To select intelligent individuals as Taiwanese American Ambassadors to serve and represent the Taiwanese American community.
For the upcoming 2012 Miss Taiwanese American Pageant, 14 young Taiwanese American ladies have been chosen as finalists to compete for the title of Miss Taiwanese American. By the night of the pageant, they will have spent 5 weeks preparing for this spectacular event where they will have learned techniques on self-presentation as well as the history and current affairs surrounding the Taiwanese American community. Come cheer for and support your contestant!
There are 3 types of tickets:
(1) REGULAR ADMISSION (light pink colored tickets) = $80 with 1 vote for 1 contestant, and $800 for a table of 10 seats
(2) ONE VIP ADMISSION (pink colored tickets) = $200 with 3 votes for 1 contestant, and $2,000 for a table of 10 seats
(3) TWO VIP ADMISSIONS (purple colored tickets) = $300 with 5 votes for 1 contestant, and $1,500 for a table of 10 seats
To purchase tickets for the August 4th Pageant Night, please mail or hand-deliver a check payable to Taiwan Center at 3001 Walnut Grove Ave., Rosemead, CA 91770. Then in the memo, please write “MTA Pageant Tickets” and have your phone number written on the check so that we contact you to confirm your order.
So don’t wait until last minute to get your tickets! Tickets may run out by pageant night! Contact Taiwan Center at (626) 307-4881 for tickets, advertising & sponsorship. We look forward to seeing you on August 4th! It’s going to be a GREAT production!
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org