The 2012 Miss Taiwanese American Pageant is now open for application!
Be an Ambassador for the Taiwanese American community!
The 2012 Miss Taiwanese American Pageant will be held on August 4, 2012. The application deadline is on June 20, 2012. Preliminary (phone or in-person) interviews will be scheduled with you immediately after you submit your application. This is a once-in-a-life time experience! This experience helps with personal growth, maturity and future professional development.
BENEFITS OF BEING IN THIS PAGEANT:
– Build inner-confidence
– Become even more well-rounded
– Create lasting friendships
– Showcase your abilities
– Promote your messages and platforms
– Strengthen your character
– Win great prizes/appearance contract
ENROLLMENT PREREQUISITE & ELIGIBILITY:
– Single lady, never married, never had children
– High school attendee or higher, 16 years old and up
– Taiwanese immigrant or descendant of Taiwanese immigrant
– U.S. Citizen or U.S. Permanent Resident
If you are interested, please visit this website: http://misstaiwaneseamerican.blogspot.com/. The application and more details on the application process are available on the website as well. If you have any additional questions, please email email@example.com or call (626)307-4881.
Taiwan Center Foundation of Greater Los Angeles, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is the producer and owner of the trademark of the Miss Taiwanese American (MSTA) Pageant.