Date: Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Eduardo’s Enoteca
Address: 1212 N Dearborn St, Chicago, IL
Cost: $20 pre-pay, $25 at the door
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/317362868335297/
Join Taiwanese American Professionals – Chicago (TAP-Chicago) this Wednesday for our first wine tasting social at Eduardo’s Enoteca! Guests will enjoy 6 different types of wine, beer, and tasty appetizers like crostini, olives, and gnocchi. There will be great people to meet as always!
Tickets are $25 at the door, $20 each for advance purchase at: https://www.wepay.com/events/winetasting. Space is limited so reserve a space before the event fills!
– A big discount on a Yelp 4.5 star wine bar!
– A great way to meet other young professionals in Chicago
– Pamper your taste buds with delicious new flavors
– Private party for TAP-Chicago guests for first 1.5 hours
– Learn about wine from Eduardos’ resident expert
Questions? Contact Annabel @ firstname.lastname@example.org