- This event has passed.
Spring Soiree with TAP in SF
March 5, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$60 – $75
Join Taiwanese American Professionals – San Francisco (TAP-SF) at our 2016 Spring Soirée for a night of delicious food, engaging performances, and great prizes! It’s time to pull out that cute cocktail dress/dashing suit and join us for an unforgettable night!
Price: Early Bird: $60 for members; $65 for non-members. Sale ends 2/23.
General Admission: $65 for members; $75 for non-members. Sale ends 3/2.
Special price of $600 for table of 10, so be sure to grab your friends!
Tickets are limited and there will be a waitlist once we reach capacity. Please note that there will be no tickets sold at the door.
– Jiangnan Combination Platter (江南拼盤)
– Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Cordyceps Flower, Chinese Dried Ham and Sea Whelk (蟲茸花淮山燉螺頭雞湯)
– Steamed Fish in Black Bean Sauce (古法蒸時魚)
– Pan Fried Prawn with Mayonnaise and Walnut (干燒蝦球拼沙律合桃蝦球)
– Braised Pork Knuckle with Black Moss Vegetables served with Homemade Tofu and Seasonal Vegetables (髮菜紅燒元蹄伴自制豆腐時疏)
– Sautéed Scallop and Assorted Mushrooms in a Fried Taro Basket (瑤柱北菇脆芋圈)
– Glutinous Rice with Diced Chicken and Chinese Cured Meat in Lotus Leaf (臘味雞粒糯米飯)
– Glutinous Rice Dumpling with Red Bean Paste (紅豆沙湯丸)
– Wolfberry Osman thus Cake (杞子桂花糕)
– Guest singers ft. Youtube star Brian Wang (RosendaleSings)
– Guest speaker Stephanie Lin, Miss Asian America 2015
– and more…
– Haro Mountain Bike
– Fitbit Flex
– and more…
After-party @ Hue Lounge & Nightclub:
Complimentary admission is included in your ticket (entry before 11:30pm). More details TBD.
For questions, please email Social Chair Kevin Chang: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you have food allergies, please let us know at check-in.
– Sorry, no refunds.
– Tickets are transferable; however, please contact Kevin Chang before March 4th to ensure proper handling.