With the holidays fast approaching, come celebrate with Taiwanese American Professionals – San Francisco (TAP-SF) at the White Elephant Holiday Party! Whether you are the creative DIY type, the festive type, or just the hungry type, this event is for you!
CONTACT: Kevin Chang ([email protected])
– White Elephant gift exchange: A fun game in which individuals can select unopened gifts or steal ones from other players. If you choose to participate in this activity, please bring a wrapped gift (at least $20 value) to the event.
– Ornament decoration: Every attendee will receive an ornament to decorate. Variety of glass ornaments, wooden ornaments, and DIY crafts. Decorating supplies will be provided, but bring your creativity cap!
– Origami paper folding: Ever wanted to learn how to make a crane? Then this will be the perfect opportunity for you! Paper and instructions on how to fold (cranes and more) will be provided.
– Baking cookies: Come hungry and make your own cookies! Supplies and cookie cutters provided.
– Holiday drinks and snacks – Enough said!
$10 pre-sale members
$15 pre-sale non-members
$20 regular/at the door.
Get your tickets here: http://www.eventbrite.com/
NOTE: Pre-sale ends December 10th.
The clubhouse is located one floor above the lobby located at 64th street and Christie Ave. If you are taking BART, there is a direct free shuttle from Macarthur Bart Station. It is the Emery-Go-Round (Shellmound-Powell line; NextBus code: 5300) which will take you to the apartment complex (64th and Christie).
There is free parking all around the building and surrounding streets. Make sure to only park in the visitor designated spots if you are parking in the ground parking lots.
Please call or text Kevin Chang at 714-408-8946 when you arrive.