Interested in getting involved with TAP-NY to build the Taiwanese American community in New York?
Join TAP-NY’s semi-annual Volunteer Open House to meet the board, learn more about committees you can contribute to, and provide your ideas on how to improve TAP-NY!
Come and learn more about joining one of TAP’s committees to help ideate, plan, and execute the 100+ diverse events that TAP hosts each year. Committees include:
– Social: bringing members closer together
– Professional: educating and empowering TAP members’ careers
– Cultural: enlightening TAP members and others about Taiwanese culture
– Community Service: giving back with the power of TAP’s thousands of members
– Tech/Design: leveraging and learning technical skills for TAP’s many areas of focus
– Advocacy: educating and mobilizing our members to take a stand on issues affecting the TA and APA community
– General: support TAP’s operations by volunteering to support important functions like event sign-in, setup, and more
Helping out is fun, empowering, and most importantly, is a great way to make a difference and give back to the community.
RSVP at www.tap-ny.org/getinvolved