Apply today to join next year’s Intercollegiate Taiwanese American Students Association (ITASA) National Board!
Join a group of dedicated individuals and work together to help spread ITASA’s mission of connecting, inspiring, and empowering Taiwanese American students across the country! Travel to our annual conferences, work to develop your networking and leadership skills, meet amazing Taiwanese American leaders and speakers and become a part of the ITASA family!
– at least 18 years of age
– enrolled in a high school, undergraduate, or graduate program through 2015
– must be available to serve one-year term from May 2015 to May 2016 (in rare circumstances, one semester-long term candidates may be considered)
– term limit: no candidate may serve on NB for more than 4 terms
– no prior experience in TA community needed–all who fit the above qualifications are welcome and encouraged to apply!
– available at itasa.org and on event page
– must include application and resume when applying
– email to [email protected]
– due by 11:59pm PDT on May 1st
– may include graphic design portfolio (for Marketing/PR applications) and web design portfolio (for Information applicants) but portfolios not required for consideration
– PDFs only, please submit in one file as “firstname_lastname_resume
– application available here: http://itasa.org/
– officer descriptions available here: http://itasa.org/files/
– email questions or concerns to [email protected]
– post here!