- This event has passed.
Career Panel with TAP Chicago and Northwestern U
January 14, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Northwestern CSA, TASC, and Chicago Taiwanese American Professionals (TAP-Chicago) for a diverse panel of Asian Americans from the finance, medical, legal, creative, and entrepreneurial fields. The panelists will speak to attendees about the intricacies of leadership, career development, and other topics impacting professional success.
The event will be relatively informal: following a brief auto-biographical introduction by each panelist, there will be few prepared discussion questions, and then open Q&A from the audience. After the panel, there will be an open reception and discussion, the event will end no later than 9 pm.
The panel will include the following speakers:
– Rosalyn Chi, emergency medicine resident physician, University of ChicagoHospitals
– Hari Hsanthanam, partner, Kirkland & Ellis’ intellectual property litigation group
– Kelvin Leung, decision strategy group, Discover Financial Services
– Josh Sin, brand experience designer, IDEO Chicago
– Randy Tang, market maker, Belvedere Trading
– Ernest Wong, founder/president of site design group, landscape architecture and urban design firm
The panel will be moderated by TAP-Chicago Vice President Hauwei Lien and TASC President Victoria Yang.
Location and Transportation
The event will be held in the Technological Institute, 2145 Sheridan Rd, Evanston in Room LR5 (http://
The event is hosted by Northwestern’s Chinese Student Association and Taiwanese American Students Club with panelists provided by TAP-Chicago (Chicago Taiwanese American Professionals).