10 – $5,000 Scholarships for High School Seniors and 1st Year College Students
Planning to Attend a University/College in the U.S. in the Fall of 2019
The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund is focused on helping economically-challenged Taiwanese American youth fulfill their dreams of obtaining higher education.
Deadline: 11:59pm – Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- U.S. Citizen or U.S. permanent resident (holders of a Permanent Resident Card) AND a direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
- High school senior or 1st year college student residing in the United States
- Plan to attend a University or College as a full-time 1st or 2nd year student in the Fall of 2019 in the United States (If selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification.)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2017 or 2018 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to ALL MAJORS
All awardees must submit a short YouTube video.
(Detailed instructions will be provided to awardees at a later time.)
- Online Application Form
- Official High School/College Transcript
Instructions and Guidelines:
View more about the Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund here.