Come ring in the Lunar New Year – Year of the Monkey with your friends at Taiwanese American Professionals – Los Angeles (TAP-LA) for an evening of great food, friends, and giveaways! We will also preview the upcoming activities we have in store for 2016.
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2016
Check-in Time: 5:30 pm – Dinner will begin promptly at 6:00 pm
Parking: Parking lot and garage shared with 99 Ranch plaza *Please allow extra time for parking, carpooling encouraged!
Restaurant is at the top floor of the plaza with a Daiso
Dinner ticket includes a 10-course dinner, wine, giveaways, and more!
Advance Purchase: Members, $40 / Non-members, $45
Table Discount (Seats 10 people): $375
Ticket prices will increase after January 17, 2016 to $50 (subject to availability)
Buy your ticket early! This dinner sells out every year!
• Assorted Appetizer Platter
• Steak Strips with Asparagus
• Stir Fried Prawns with Seasonal Greens
• Fish Maw Soup with Dried Scallop and Crab Meat
• Crispy Garlic Whole Fried Chicken
• Stir Fried Bok Choy with “Bailing” Mushrooms
• Baked Live Lobster
• Steamed Live Sea Bass
• Fried Rice
• Dessert: Red Bean Soup with Tang Yuan, Orange slices
Wine, soda, tea, and water
Cash bar and no corkage fee so feel free to bring your drink of choice to enjoy!
Dress code: Upscale casual
For questions, please contact [email protected]