Date: Sunday, December 15, 2013
Location: Formosan United Methodist Church of San Leandro
Address: 788 Lewelling Blvd, San Leandro, CA
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/227417027428470/
With Christmas break just around the corner, cozy up with your friends and cook up a storm with Taiwanese American Professionals – San Francisco (TAP-SF)! We’re kicking off the first of our Taiwanese Cooking Workshops with a night of dumpling making. It’s one of the most common and fun cultural activities done amongst friends and families in Taiwan.
What to Expect…
– Delicious Dumplings! We’ll provide all the ingredients
– Fun, food-themed games and competitions with prizes =)
– Catch up with old friends and make new ones!
– $20 Paid TAP Member
– $22 Early Bird (ends on 12/08/13)
– $25 Regular price
– $27 at the door
– $1 discount for liking our event via our payment page!
– $1 discount for sharing our event on your wall via our payment page!
GROUP DISCOUNT! $15 only for 3+ purchases!
Purchase your ticket here: https://www.facebook.com/TAPSF.CA/app_361373453947108
Are you on Mobile Phone? Check out our mobile friendly link: https://ticket.sparxo.com/158257
Want the Paid TAP member discount but not a member yet? You can still join and take advantage of all the great perks here: http://tap-sf.org/get-involved/membership/
Need a ride? Take advantage of our carpool page: http://www.groupcarpool.com/t/35qj8e
– Please let us know about your food allergy at check in.
– Sorry, no refund is allowed.
– Ticket transfer is allowed; however, please notice event host before 12/13/13
– Late for longer than 30 minutes is considered as no-show