Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013
Time: 8:00pm – 12:00am
Location: Red Violet
Address: 121 W. Hubbard St., Chicago, IL
Cost: $5 early bird, $10 regular
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/461818043853417
After an incredible 2012, Chicago Taiwanese American Professionals (Chicago TAP) is keeping the momentum going in 2013. Our inaugural social event of the year promises to be fun and meaningful. We love giving back to the community, and this month is no different. We are teaming up with High Jump, which is one of Chicago’s leading academic enrichment programs for talented and motivated middle school students with limited family income.
This event is a fundraiser and will feature prizes to be raffled off. There are some amazing prizes lined up already, and we will slowly reveal some of those prizes over time. Come start off the 2013 year with 200+ old and new friends/young professionals!
• Drinks specials include $8 Red Violet signature cocktails/martinis, $5 beers
• Complimentary light appetizers featuring wok fried pork dumplings w/xo sauce, vegetarian spring rolls, and taro fries
• Live DJ’s all night featuring DJ Krazy and DJ Granite
• Raffle tickets: $5/ticket or $20 for 5 tickets
• Event cost: $5 early bird pricing (expires 1/11/13 @ 5pm) / $10 regular price
Please RSVP through the Wepay link (https://www.wepay.com/events/tap-highjump) to guarantee your admission, as there will be a strict capacity limit. Remember folks, this is all for a good cause! So come out and show support for the Chicago TAP and High Jump community!!