Date: Saturday, November 20, 2010
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Location: Joy Restaurant
Address: 1489 Beach Park Blvd, Foster City, CA
Facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=169982683030313
Are you spending November 20 in the Bay Area? If so, come feast with
Taiwanese American Professionals – SF / Bay area (TAP-SF) at Joy Restaurant, one of the Bay Area’s most authentic Taiwanese restaurants, to celebrate good food in good company! The cost of this banquet is $18 per person, and TAP-SF will donate part of the proceeds to the 2011 Taiwanese American Cultural Festival, an annual exhibition of Taiwanese culture that attracts over 7000 visitors and features performances, exhibits, food, and much more!
RSVP by Thursday, November 18 via the Facebook invite AND prepay online at http://tap-sf.tacl.org/thanksgiving2010.php so we can save your place at the table!
Parking is free at the restaurant’s parking lot so bring your friends – the more, the merrier!
Check out TAP-SF’s early Black Friday special deal!
Join now for 2011, and get the balance of 2010 included at no extra charge! Take advantage of unlimited access to all our events for the rest of 2010 and all of 2011. Join TAP-SF at http://tap-sf.tacl.org/reg-info.php
1. FREE entry to monthly TAPpy hour/social mixers at hip hot spots around the Bay
2. FREE entry to professional workshops, seminars and networking sessions (bi-monthly)
3. Discounted rate for TAP premier events (e.g. BBQs, cultural events, social events)
4. FREE access to the membership directory for networking purposes
5. PRIORITY entrance to the exclusive professional development mentorship program [coming in 2011]
6. Special discounts at popular Taiwanese restaurants and eateries around the Bay [coming in 2011]
**Questions? Please email [email protected]
TAP enhances the Taiwanese American community by networking individuals interested in professional and career development, while emphasizing the preservation of Taiwanese American identity. TAP provides resources and programs that inspire and empower; develop and support professionals to become community-oriented leaders.